Note: In early July ALL returning students/parents to Cardington-Lincoln Schools will receive a snap code via email to update registration information that was done on paper in the past. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND LINK IS FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY
WELCOME TO CARDINGTON-LINCOLN SCHOOLS!
If you are new to Cardington-Lincoln Schools or are returning to us from another district, please use the following link to start the enrollment process online:
New Student Enrollment (This link should be used for all NEW students to Cardington Schools for the 2021-2022 School Year).
To facilitate the process, please have the following information available when you fill out the initial enrollment form:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Emergency Pick Up Names and contact information
- Student Special Needs Status (IEP, 504, gifted services). Having the document is not necessary
- Preferred email and phone information for district communications
- Physician, Dentist, and Other Important Medical Contacts
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE INITIAL ENROLLMENT, THE BOARD OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. YOUR CHILD’S ENROLLMENT IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE DOCUMENTS ARE SUBMITTED.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (whether in district or for open enrollment)
- Custody Documentation (if applicable)
- Photo ID of Custodial Parent/Guardian
- Immunization Records
- IEP or 504 (not required, but helpful)
We’re glad you have chosen to trust us with your child’s education. As always, feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.