Note: In mid-August ALL returning students/parents to Cardington-Lincoln Schools will receive a code to update registration information that was done on paper in the past. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND LINK IS FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY
WELCOME TO CARDINGTON-LINCOLN SCHOOLS!
For the first time, parents and caretakers will be able to use an online process to enroll students through PowerSchool.
If you are new to Cardington-Lincoln Schools or are returning to us from another district, please use the following link to start the enrollment process online:
New Student Enrollment (This link should be used for all new students for Cardington Schools regardless of whether the parent will choose in person or online for the 2020-2021 School Year.
To facilitate the process, please have the following information available when you fill out the initial enrollment form:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Emergency Pick Up Names and contact information
- Student Special Needs Status (IEP, 504, gifted services). Having the document is not necessary
- Preferred email and phone information for district communications
- Physician, Dentist, and Other Important Medical Contacts
IMPORTANT NOTE: ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE INITIAL ENROLLMENT, THE BOARD OFFICE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED DOCUMENTS. YOUR CHILD’S ENROLLMENT IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL THE DOCUMENTS ARE SUBMITTED.
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (whether in district or for open enrollment)
- Custody Documentation (if applicable)
- Photo ID of Custodial Parent
- Immunization Records
- IEP or 504 (not required, but helpful)
Parents who then wish to apply for the ALL ONLINE option for 2020-2021 must fill out this separate application as well no later that August 7, 2020.
I’m glad you have chosen to trust us with your child’s education. As always, feel free to contact me us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.