Click here for a PDF view of this post
We are excited to announce online enrollment forms for New and Returning students
for the upcoming school year! This process replaces the paper forms sent home at the beginning of each school year. Parents/Guardians of students already enrolled with Cardington
Schools will soon receive an email and a letter for each of their students that will contain a “snap code” (password) specific to their student. This snap code will allow parents to access the online enrollment system to complete the required yearly paperwork.
The Returning Student Enrollment should be used for current students of the Cardington-Lincoln Local School District. This requires a snap code sent to the parent/guardian by the District. (Please complete this information in a timely manner, the link will be disabled after the start of the school year).
Students that are NEW to the Cardington District or have moved and are returning after being enrolled in another district should complete the New Student Enrollment forms.
Once forms are completed and submitted parents/guardians will be contacted to schedule an appointment at the District Office to present the required New Student
Enrollment documents, please note the enrollment process is not complete until ALL
required documents are submitted:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (whether in district or for open enrollment)
- Custody Documentation (if applicable)
- Photo ID of Custodial Parent
- Immunization Records
- IEP or 504 (not required, but helpful)
To facilitate the process, whether completing the new student or returning student forms
please have the following information available:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Emergency Pick Up Names and contact information
- Student Special Needs Status (IEP, 504, gifted services). Having the document is
- Preferred email and phone information for district communications
- Physician, Dentist, and Other Important Medical Contacts