The Cardington-Lincoln Elementary School is now making appointments for Kindergarten screenings and registration for students that will enter kindergarten in the 20-21 school year. Appointments will be held Tuesday, April 21st and Thursday, April 23rd from 9am -5pm. Please call the Elementary office to schedule an appointment.
Kindergarten Admission Requirements and Required Documents At Time of Screening:
- Your child must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2020
- Custodial parent/guardian MUST be present at registration/screening
- Custodial parent/guardian government issued photo ID
- Your child’s original birth certificate must be presented at time of screening
- Court or custody documents (if applicable) must be presented at time of screening
- State immunization requirements must be completed and documentation (shot record)
- Proof of residency; mortgage/rental statement, utility bill (not a cable or cell phone bill)
- Completed registration forms and emergency medical forms, a packet will be MAILED to you after an appointment has been scheduled
All needed documentation and forms must be presented at your scheduled screening time, if not presented you will need to reschedule your appointment.
Should you have any questions or to schedule your appointment please call the Elementary at 419-864-6692 between the hours of 8am and 3pm.